Well, I’ll Be a Sonofagun…

Wow! After more than a year of having this site totally fubarred, I found the ONE THING that got it working, again. I can’t believe it. My head has been so messed up, that I couldn’t see the problem, even when I was looking right at it. The last WP update reset my permalinks to the default, overriding the setting I had, which was using post titles instead of numbers. *facepalm*

Anyway, I finally figured it out, and now the freaking site is working, again. I guess this means that I have to get my writing brain working, again, too. We’ll give it the old college try, at least. Wish me (lotsa!) luck! 😀

Leave a Comment